PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH ROPE SAUSAGE (FAMILY PACKAGE)
Notice: Trying to get property 'term_id' of non-object in /bitnami/wordpress/wp-content/themes/hatfield/single-our_products.php on line 20
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Place a wood/metal skewer through the sausage to turn while grilling.
- Grill 8-10 minutes, turning sausage occasionally until an internal temperature of 150°F is reached.
- Place sausage in skillet.
- Add 1 inch of water and heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 160°F is reached.
- Pour off water and serve.
- Cut sausage into ½” chunks and place in skillet.
- Heat skillet to medium high setting.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, turning sausage occasionally and until evenly browned or until an internal temperature of 160°F is reached.
|SERVING SIZE 2 OZ OF LINK (55G)|
|SERV. PER CONTAINER VARIES|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|CALORIES FROM FAT 90|
|% DAILY VALUE†|
|†PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET.|
Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Vinegar, Flavoring, Pork Stock, Spices.
From farm to table, you can depend on quality cuts of meat from Hatfield.
Find a store near you!